Revocable Living Trust Agreement Kit
The Los Angeles Times states, "The biggest
advantage of a living trust is that it helps avoid the
probate process and the sometimes expensive fees. The
transfer of assets is much quicker; you don't have to
wait the several months or even years that it can take
for the court to approve the transfer."
What does this kit
This kit has been written and designed so any person
in any state can successfully prepare their own living
trust. You don't need an attorney to prepare your own
legal, iron-clad living trust.
The kit includes several different living trust
agreement forms to cover any situation. Whether you're
single, married, widowed, with or without children, this
kit will suit your needs. Simply follow the instructions
and fill in the blanks on the appropriate forms.
What are some advantages of using a
Living Trust instead of a Will?
* avoidance of probate * avoidance of administrative
fees and expenses
* avoidance of excessive legal fees in probate *
avoidance of unnecessary delays
* avoiding statutory restrictions on bequests of
property * avoiding publicity of probate matters
* management uninterrupted by incapacity of grantor *
avoiding will contests
* tax savings in some situations * property management
* assurance of uninterrupted income * access to
principal for family beneficiaries
* and many more!
Complete Kit: Forms & instructions with optional
CD software disk