Comics Market Size, Revenue Forecast and Region Analysis
The global comics market is estimated to be worth USD 9.2 billion in 2021 and will reach USD 12.8 billion during the forecast period. The industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% over the assessment period.
The expansion of the market can be attributed to the increasing production of comics with attractive graphics to illustrate the content. Moreover, increase in government initiatives of various countries is expected to be another vital factor that will boost the industry in the coming times. For example, according to NDTV data from March 2021, India’s Union Minister of Education launched 100 comics made by teachers and students from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools. Also, an increasing number of collaborations among players is expected to boost the industry in the coming times. For example, according to the news, Archie Comics and Genius Brands International have announced a partnership to launch comic books based on the Stan Lee universe. Through such collaborations, the market is expected to flourish significantly.
On the contrary, the wide availability of substitute products is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Additionally, the limited availability of adult comedy content is expected to hamper the market in the coming times.
Get a sample PDF copy:
· Based on product type, the market can be segmented into digital comics and physical comics. According to the analysis, the physical segment is expected to dominate the market over the assessment period. The segment’s dominance can be attributed to people’s habit of keeping the hard copy of comics. Additionally, the growing popularity of pawnshops offering high prices for valuable comics is expected to drive the market during the assessment period.
· Based on the end user, the market can be segregated into male and female. The male segment is expected to garner greater traction during the forecast period. The most popular comics on the market are aimed at men and contain content that primarily appeals to men, which is likely to drive segmental growth. For example, Beat Comic Culture revealed that in 2018 nearly 83% of writers, over 61.5% were male. On the other hand, the female segment is expected to gain significant traction in the coming times. The growth can be attributed to the growing popularity of female-centric comics such as; Black Widow, Wonder Woman, Batwoman and Black Widow.
· Based on distribution channels, the market can be divided into online stores, comic book stores, bookstores and others. The bookstore segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. On the other hand, comic book stores and online sales have witnessed significant growth due to the presence of various comic book stores and the availability of comic books on online platforms.
Get a full summary of the report with 250 pages, research scope and table of contents. Click here:
According to the analysis, APAC is expected to take the dominant position in the market. The region’s growth can be attributed to Japan’s stronghold in the anime industry. In 2018, the Japanese animation industry grew by 15%, reveals the Association of Japanese Animation. The growth of e-commerce businesses has influenced the market positively. According to UNCTAD, e-commerce sales in Japan generated $163 billion, while China recorded $1.361 billion.
Europe is expected to generate significant market value over the forecast period. The expansion can be attributed to the growing production of comics in EU countries. According to data published by Aldus, in February 2021, Italy, Germany, France and Spain produced nearly 3,000 to 4,000 new comic book titles.
Check the discounts available on this report:
List of Key Players Covered in Comic Book Market:
Dan Dare Corporation Ltd.
Akita Publishing Co.
· Among others.
Recent key developments:
· In May 2021, Marvel announced the launch of the Black Panther comic book series starring John.
· In November 2020, KBFC, together with its association with Reyaur Sports and Sportwalk, announced the launch of the Yennum Yellow Comic.
Do you have a specific question or requirement? Ask our industry expert:
Some Points from the Comics Market TOC:-
Chapter 1 Comic Book Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Comic Book
1.2 Comics Market Segmentation by Type
1.2.1 Physical comic
1.2.2 Digital comics
1.3 Comic Book Market Segmentation by Application
1.3.1 Retail stores
1.3.3 Specialized stores
1.4 Comic Book Market Segmentation by Regions
1.4.1 North America
1.4.4 Southeast Asia
1.5 Global Market Size (Value) of Comics (2015-2027)
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Comic Book Industry
2.1 Analysis of the global macroeconomic environment
2.1.1 Global Macroeconomic Analysis
2.1.2 Development Trend of Global Macroeconomic Environment
2.2 Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis by Regions
Chapter 3 Global Comic Book Market Competition by Manufacturers
Get your personalized research report:
Browse In-Depth Research Computing Report (250 Pages) on Global Comics Market @ https://www.researchinformatic.com/reports/comic-book-market/216
Check out more research reports, published by Research Informatic:
Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Size, Share, Growth | Industry Forecast Report 2022-2026 – https://www.researchinformatic.com/reports/drone-logistics-and-transportation-market/276
Coffee Pod Machine Market Size, Share, Growth | Industry Forecast to 2028 – https://www.researchinformatic.com/reports/pod-coffee-machine-market/275
Drone Delivery Services Market Growth Report, 2027 – https://www.researchinformatic.com/reports/Drone-Delivery-Service-market/271
The Web: https://www.researchinformatic.com/categories/agriculture
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/research-informatic/mycompany/
Related news article:
National Weather Service issues weather advisory for southern Connecticut
Canada invests $27 million to support Canadians living in long-term care in Nova Scotia
Extreme weather conditions will worsen North Texas roads with freezing temperatures
Research Informatic is a growing market research and consulting company based in Nevada, USA with a report distribution center in India. We are committed to helping our clients make critical business decisions by meeting their niche market research needs. Our customers are spread over more than 130 countries and in all fields of activity. Our service offerings include syndicated research, custom research, consumer surveys and consulting. We focus on making investment decisions based on a variety of criteria such as growth size, advantage strategies, technical advancements and changing consumer inclinations, to name a few. -ones.
Our syndicated and custom research reports help our clients grow their businesses across a wide range of industries. In healthcare, chemicals and materials, ICT, automation, semiconductors and electronics, consumer goods, energy, food and beverage and packaging, we include research studies in the form of union reports, custom reports, market research and consultancy projects. .
1887 Whitney Mesa
Dr. Henderson, NV 89014
+1 775 237 4147
This press release was published on openPR.